Testimony of Dr Trupti Mehta, USA
24 March 2018
Dr Trupti Mehta, M.D
I am Dr Trupti Mehta, M.D. In Internal medicine working as hospitalist in San Francisco USA. I came across SOIL teachings through a close friend in India.
For years I have been reading and trying to learn about Self help and about remaining at peace with myself in midst of unexpected situations life presents in one or another form.
Today I did an on the spot experience lasting 26 minutes with Soil’s methods
- I had a 6 minute Brain March followed by 10 minute rest.
- Then the rest was followed by sleeping position stretched Soil’ s trio breath.
- Then there was a closed eye process of friendship with body, mind and life as an expression of smiling to them and be grateful.
It was a great small period of reflection about life that made me realise how much I have to be grateful for.It was a profound reflection.
At the end of 26 minute I now can say the following:
- I felt a deep sense of calm and acceptance that gave me a sense of peace. I had never such profound experience in life in such a short time.
- What really helped me was the great energization the 6 minute Brain March produced in a brief but we’ll designed movement.
- I look forward to learn more and practice regularly as introduction to start of the day.
Ms Dr Trupti. Mehta
San Francisco USA